The cucumber toner is a moisturizing and hydrating toner made to provide the skin a youthful boost of radiance and nourishment. It’s packed with anti-inflammatory & antioxidants properties that go on to soothe and keep your skin calm. This provides hydration and moisture to the skin. This Toner cleanses off the toxins from pores, maintains the pH balance, and tones up one’s skin. It is the finest cucumber toner that is available in the market for all kinds of skin. It brightens the skin and minimizes inflammation. This cucumber toner is even used to exclude makeup.
- This cucumber toner is a pure one, it’s an alcohol-free and natural toner
- It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help in soothing your skin
- The presence of mint goes on to keep the skin hydrated and fresh
- It’s perfect for one’s daily usage as it goes on to control excess oil and also maintains the pH level
- It even cleanses off the toxins through pores and assists in tightening them.
The INGREDIENTS Used
- Cucumber: It’s loaded with too many nutrients like potassium, water, and vitamins C & A that soothe skin conditions such as sunburn.
- Mint: It contains mint. Mint has a strong antibacterial property and contains an acid called salicylic acid – that effectively prevents your skin from acne.
- Aloe Vera: This Cucumber toner is often known and popular to heal your skin from a diversity of minor ailments. This gel gets assimilated easily that makes it ideal for your oily skin. This can assist you in treating that dry skin as well. This gel gets absorbed effectively that makes it ideal for your sleek skin. This can help you in regarding that dry skin too.
HOW Do You USE
- To remove or cleanse makeup, spray this cucumber toner over the face & wipe it off with the cotton pad.
- For hydrating and toning the face, spray this cucumber toner straight on the face and just let it sit ere applying a moisturizer layer.
Another cleanser in the list is Oat Scrub, a natural cleanser blending several age-old elements, known as the skin’s food in the Ayurveda. This moisturizes the body and goes on to remove nearly all dead skin cells from one’s skin. Oats assist in keeping the skin hydrated hence reducing inflammation.
Oats, Prunus Dulcis, Sandalwood, Citrus Genesis, Punica, Fenugreek Seeds, Granatum (Pomegranate Peels), Lens Culinaris, Oryza Sativa, Mentha (Mint), Curcuma Longa, Azadirachta indica, Sodium Benzoate, Methi.
The key Features
There is no use of any harmful chemical in the very formation of the product. It’s completely Paraben-Free.
None of the products have been tested on any of the animals. All their product is cruelty-free.
- 100 % Natural
Yes, all the used ingredients in the products are thoroughly natural and pure.
Well, that is very much all you have here to read and learn about the cucumber toner and the oats scrub. To know further, you may look over the web and gather more information